The Best Resolutions to Achieve in 2018
As we embark on another new year, one thing is certain. You’ll have to listen to at least one person rant about their cliché New Year’s resolutions. Or, perhaps you are that person who habitually makes ambitious resolutions that may or may not fizzle out by the third week of January. Yes, Phillis from accounting we are looking at you. All in all, what you choose to change in the new year is up to you, but make sure you do it with a sense of humor. Here is a list of the best resolutions to achieve in 2018.
1. Start eating healthier. But, if there is junk food currently in the house, it’s probably best to eat it all to eliminate any future temptation. It’s science.
2. Have a fat bank account and a thin body. Hopefully, you don’t mix them up.
3. Be more assertive. That is if it’s okay with you guys?
4. Spend less time on the internet. Ooh, this is awkward.
5. Be more awesome than last year. Check.
6. Read more. It looks like you’re doing just fine so far.
7. Spend more time with needy children: your own. Sometimes, they can be cute.
8. Write down 2018 instead of 2017. Although, this could require a genius level IQ.
9. Stop procrastinating. Or, maybe you can start that one in February.
10. Drink less alcohol.
On a serious note, when you make your New Year’s resolutions remember to take them one day at a time. If you want to make a change, know that it usually won’t happen overnight. So, stay positive and keep moving forward!
If you resolve to eat healthier, it’s never been easier than at Garry’s Grill. Whether you want a healthy breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we have the choices to help you avoid a resolution failure. Come in and dine with us in 2018! And, to learn more about eating healthier in the new year, check out our blog.