8 Reasons Why We’re Stoked for Fall Weather
You know you’re ready for fall when you start praying for a break from sunny weather. Go figure. Or, when you realize you haven’t had a good hair day since late May and the air conditioning bill is higher than your hopes and dreams. And, don’t get us wrong, we’ve had our fun, dear summer, but we all knew this wouldn’t last forever. Sadly, we regret to inform you that we’re breaking up. It’s not us, it’s you. So, in the spirit of moving on to bigger, better and less-sweaty things, here are 8 reasons why we’re stoked for fall.
1. The kids are back in school. And, freedom and peace are finally restored.
2. We can walk outside without the threat of immediate sweat marks.
3. There’s less yard work to worry about.
4. We’re free to dust off the old cardigans and scarves.
5. Halloween is thisss close. And, we have big, big plans this year.
6. Pumpkin spice season returns to warm our hearts and fill our veins. Of course, we can always enjoy a pumpkin muffin at Garry’s all year long.
7. We have an excuse to stay inside, catch up on some reading, and learn a new skill.
8. No more hot car seats, mosquito bites, beach traffic, two-shower days, or sunburns.
Toast to the New Season at Garry’s
Comfort food tastes even better when the weather starts to dip. So, stop by Garry’s Grill and enjoy all of your favorite entrees for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Not to mention, we always update our bakery with seasonal goodies like peppermint cheesecake and much more. Also, be sure to check out our customers’ five favorite Garry’s dishes here. You may even see a few of your own top picks!